Wednesday 13 April 2011

Laura


My youngest daughter Laura - My 'dancer'.

She took time out from her busy schedule, rehearsing, studying and training, to sit for me. I posted this recently though this was taken a few weeks ago.

I was trying to create a studio feel using my two speedlites ... A lot to learn, but great fun all the same.

Canon 7D
Canon 50mm Mk2
F1.8@ 1/25
ISO400
2 x Remote Canon Speedlites 430EX
Colour treament in Adobe Photoshop CS5





I played around with this for a little while - moving lights and adjusting settings: a little trial and error (and she was getting a little impatient with dad!)


I started with...

F2.8 ish, ISO100. Focus on the eyes, diffused light in front and fill light behind.

I want to be able to be a little better at predicting results. Still much to learn I think

No comments:

Post a Comment